- This event has passed.
Vaccination Event with Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center
March 29, 2021 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Southern Coos Hospital and Health Center will hold a prime dose (first dose) Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on Monday, March 29, 2021, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at the Bandon Community Center.
Vaccine supply is limited, and advance registration is required.
Register Online with the Block It Now app
Call the Southern Coos COVID-19 Hotline: 541-329-1032
Beginning March 29, the Oregon Health Authority has expanded vaccine eligibility to more residents. Previously eligible groups still qualify, including those age 65 and older, health professionals, care givers and school district employees.
Additional eligibility now includes adults ages 45 to 64 with one or more underlying conditions as well as several subgroups. For a complete list of subgroups, please visit the CDC website.
• Migrant and seasonal farm workers
• Seafood and agricultural workers
• Food processing workers
• People living in low-income, senior, congregate and independent living facilities
• Sheltered and unsheltered individuals experiencing houselessness
• People displaced by wildfires
• Wildland firefighters
• Pregnant people 16 and over
Underlying health conditions with increased risk as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
• Chronic kidney disease
• COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
• Down Syndrome
• Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
• Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or HIV
• Obesity (BMI greater than or equal to 30 kg/m2)
• Sickle cell disease
• Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Please visit our News Section to learn about community vaccine events and waitlists, as well as vaccine safety and efficacy information from Southern Coos Hospital & Health Center.