Renting the Sprague Community Theater

& Bandon Community Center

Planning an event? We look forward to seeing you.

Getting Started

Start by submitting a reservation request. To complete the reservation request form, you will need the following:

  • Contact information, including an authorized renter representative, for your business or group
  • Event details, including dates and type of event
  • Select the spaces you’d like to reserve, and let us know if you need specific event equipment
  • Electronic signature, by authorized renter representative, agreeing to rental contract terms

Reservation Confirmation

After you’ve submitted a reservation request form, the facilities manager will contact you to confirm your rental details and provide an estimate. Following confirmation, you’ll receive an invoice for your reservation deposit.

Before the event, renters are also asked to

  • Provide a certificate of event liability insurance
  • Complete the event calendar form for public events
  • Provide an OLCC event permit for alcohol sale or service at ticketed events

Quick Links

Visit our Reservation Request page to submit your request online. You will receive a copy of your submission via email.

If you prefer a paper reservation form, download PDFs here:

Bandon Community Center -or- Sprague Community Theater

Browse our Rental FAQ section below for more information.

Rental FAQs

How much do rentals cost?

Rental costs are calculated based on the spaces and equipment you need for your meeting or event. Find starting rental rates on our Spaces page. We offer flexible rates for multi-day or multi-facility bookings as well as discounts for nonprofit groups.

Please fill out a Reservation Request form for an estimate.

Can I find out if the space I want is already reserved?

After you submit your request, the facilities manager will contact you to discuss dates and availability. Feel free to provide a second option for your event date when you fill out the reservation request form.

What's in the rental contract?

Review our Renter Agreement for details about liability insurance, deposits, cancellations and final invoices.

I'm planning a private meeting or gathering. Will my event be shared on the event calendar?

Only events that are open to the public are shared on the event calendar. Meetings, weddings or invitation-only events will not appear on the event calendar.

Do I need liability insurance for my event?

All renters are required to provide a certificate of liability insurance. Your insurance certificate should be delivered to the facilities manager two weeks before your event.

Private parties may speak with their insurance agent about event insurance, or browse one-time insurance quotes from The Event Helper, 1-855-493-8368,

Do I need a liquor license for my event?

The Oregon Liquor Control Commission requires a special event license at events where alcohol will be sold, payment is required to attend the event, or you charge or accept donations for admission. Your OLCC certificate should be delivered to the facilities manager before or on the day of your event.

Find forms and guides for liquor licenses from OLCC,

Do I need to pay music royalties?

Music royalties are required for public events featuring recorded or live music. Rates are calculated based on gross admission sales with a minimum charge for free events. Royalty fees are waived only if presenters or performers provide proof of ASCAP and BMI accounts prior to the event.

May I tour the spaces before renting?

For more information, or to request a tour, please use our Contact form.


Start typing and press Enter to search